If for any reason you need to return a purchase you made, we are happy to exchange, provide a store credit or a full refund ( less original postage costs) for your item if you find it is not quite right. There is however a limited time to do so.
- For a full refund, you need to contact the store to receive a return authorization number and return the item to us within 7 days of receiving it. This applies to full price items only. No refunds on sale items.
- For an exchange or credit note, you need to contact the store for a return authorization number and return the item to us within 14 days of receiving it.
- Any return must be in perfect condition, with no damage to the item or the packaging.
- Any refund amount will be less the restocking/shipping charge of $10.00.
- We suggest that you use traceable post when returning an item as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit to us.
- Exchange items will be processed as a new sale and a return. Place and pay for a new order online and return the original item, to be exchanged, for a refund.
- Any credit notes issued will be valid for 3 months.
- Refunds or credit notes are only processed once the original item has been returned to us.
- Your returned items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Your returned items must have all tags attached.
NOTE: There are no returns or exchanges on sale items, jewelry or underwear.
Returning your item.
- Call the store on 02 6369 1716 or email email@example.com to obtain a return authorization number.
- This Return Authorization number must be clearly written on the outside of the returned package.
- Place your return slip in the package and post back to the store.
- Once received and processed we will email you a credit note number to use on your next purchase.
Mosine reserves the right to refuse a return of an item if it is not returned in what we deem original condition.
To return your product please post it to
Mosine 2/186 Anson Street Orange NSW 2800
You will be responsible for paying for your own postage costs for returning your item. Postage costs are non-refundable.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only full priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale items cannot be returned. Mosine will not accept returns on sale items.
A faulty item means is an item that is received damaged or there is a manufacturing fault noticed upon receiving the item. If an item becomes damaged through general wear and tear it is not classed as faulty. To return a faulty item you will need to:
1. Call Mosine on 02 6369 1716 and we will issue you with a Return Authorization number.
2. Post the item back to us.
3. If possible include the original receipt.
We will do our best to replace or repair the faulty item based on the manufacturer's review of the garments and you will have the option to receive a store credit or a full refund if no replacement can be provided. Please note that if the fault is deemed Wear and Tear no credit/exchange will be issues and your item will be returned to you.
In general, when shopping online please understand that there may be very slight differences in colouration of items depending on which monitor you view the item on. As an online merchant, this is not something that we can be held accountable for and this will not be accepted as grounds for a return/refund.